FULL CORPORATE OFFER (FCO)
In an effort to reach a successful resolution, we, xxxxxxxxxxxx precenting Saudi Light Crude Oil, have the pleasure of submitting, for ARAMCO, our Full Corporate Offer for supply of 20,000,000 barrels per month of Saudi Light Crude Oil for a period of 36 months based on the following terms and conditions:
Delivery Terms: Saudi Light Crude Oil
20 million barrels/month
As per Specification Sheet annexed herewith
Price in US Dollar per barrel to be invoiced against three-day average, the day before, the day on, the day after (pricing days) of the Dubai Platt published by Platt's Crude Oil Market.
1. Seller/Seller's mandate forward Full Corporate Offer (F.C.O) along with formats of bank capability and format of payment Guarantee for the payment of commission to the royality and to the Buyer Mandate.
2. Buyer returns the FCO and formats duly signed and accepted along with an ICPO having full bank details (TOP 20) and major AAA Bank, which acceptable from the Seller. ICPO to be addressed to ARAMCO, C.C.S.Z. Salimpour (aka USGS), W. xxxxxxxxx xxxx, xxx and must confirm financial capability as well as include details of the refinery, refinery codes processing and storage capacity.
3. Seller Mandate response with draft of Sale/Purchase Copy of Contract for the Buyer to sign.
4. Seller Mandate arranges for exchange document as below:
a. Buyer's bank capability as per specified format, duly issued by TOP20 major AAA Bank, which is acceptable from the Seller.
b. Buyer's bank lettel informing Seller Mandate that it will issue the bank guarantee as per specified format on a specified date in their bank after checking and verifying the codes with ARAMCO.
Against the above, same day and same time:
i) Seller Mandate will provide "Authority to Sell" document duly endorsed by the Chamber of Commerce, Saudi Arabia in original.
ii) Seller Mandate will provide "Mandatory Letter" in original issued by the Allocation Holder authorizing to sign the copy of contract on their behalf.
5. After successful completion of (4) above, Seller Mandate and Buyer sign the copy of Contract, agreeing in principal of all the articles.
6. After the Soft Copy of Contract has been signed and completed, Seller Mandate shall send the Soft Copy of Contract to the Allocation Holder, who in turn, shall have the contract registered in the name of Buyer with ARAMCO, within the maximum period of 15 banking days.
7. After the Hard Copy is registered in the name of the Buyer, the Seller/Seller's Mandate shall provide to the Buyer's/End User's Bank with genuine codes for verification from ARAMCO, the Buyer's bank shall be permitted a maximum of 24 hours from receipt to confirm and verify from ARAMCO.
8. Allocation Holder after registration of the Contract in the name of the Buyer with ARAMCO shall have the original contract having Seller Code, Contract Number, Allocation Number, Seller Bank Details, send to the Seller mandate through courier.
9. Immediately after receipt of the Contract in Original, Seller Mandate coordinate with Buyer/End User for Verification with ARAMCO and to be followed by signing of the hard copy by the Buyer.
10. After signing the hard copies in Buyer's Bank, simultaneously the Buyer's/End User's bank officer shall hand over to the Seller Mandate the Pay Order Guarantee as attached for the payment of commission to the royality and to the Seller Mandate.
Splitting of discount is as follows:
Gross: US $8.00 per barrel
Net: US $4.00 per barrel (Maximum Market Rate)
Buyer Mandate & Intermediaries: US $2.00 per barrel
Royality: US $1.00 per barrel (Closed)
Seller Mandate: US $1.00 per barrel (Closed)
The above discount could change on every Monday (London Time) based on the global crude market price fluctuation.
ONCE the Contract is signed then the Gross/Net Discount figures REMAIN CONSTANT during Contracts Term for 36 Months
11. Sellers bank sends to Buyer's bank a 2% non-operative perfomance bond that guarantees revolving six shipments in favor of Buyer L/C opener.
12. Immediately upon receipt of Non-Operative Perfomance Bond, the Buyer shall open a IRREVOCABLE, CONFIRMED, REVOLVING AND ONCE TRANSFERABLE (to ARAMCO) OPERATIVE DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT TO BE OPENED TO SHOW AMOUNT FOR THE 36 MONTHS QUANTITIES OF THE CONTRACT. THIS LETTER OF CREDIT WILL HAVE VALUE EQUIVALENT TO ONE MONTH'S QUANTITIES BUT REVOLVING FOR THE ENTRY 36 MONTHS PERIOD OF THE CONTRACT, FROM A TOP 20 PRIME BANK, PAYABLE BENEFICIARY'S BANK AS SPECIFIED UNDER APPENDIX.
13. The 2% non-operative perfomance bond submitted by the Seller will be operative immediately after the letter of credit as mentioned in clause 12 above has reached and attached and accepted at Seller's Bank
14. The bellow mentioned document will be sent by the Seller immediately after receipt of Letter of Credit from the Buyer:
a. Certificate of Authority to Sell
b. Certificate of Availability of products
c. Delivery Schedule.
15. At the time of each lifting of delivery, the Buyer / End User (Letter of Credit Opener) must provide the port authority at port of loading, the following documents:
a. A copy of nominated vessels charter party under the name of LC opener (the Buyer must be end user).
b. Proof of Refinery or processing Agreement under the name of Opener (the Buyer must be end user).
16. The Parties to the contract enter into this cycle and shall proceed with the execution of mutually agreed schedule to its full implementation.
17. The validity of this document is only for FIVE (5) days from today (Dubai Time).
Note: Only the Original copy with original signatures and seal shall be considered as acceptable document.